In 1711 a virulent epidemic caused the death of one third of the inhabitants of Copenhagen.
Any member that wishes to participate can start preparing by getting the photos of their cemetery. Most important is that:
- photos are Licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
- photos are in the largest possible size, at least 2400 × 3600 px (150 DPI)
- photos have proper description (what is in the photo)
- author is known (personal name and contacts)
- geographic location is known
Participation rules and details will be provided when agreed in the project. All the members are invited to participate.