Francis Swaty, chemist

Grinding wheels factory Swaty (Maribor, Slovenia) was established by chemist Franz Swaty so that it is one of the oldest European producers of grinding tools.

At the beginning the production was based on a patented procedure for production of grinding wheels in mineral bond. This production was abandoned in 1958 when it was substituted by up to dated production programmes.



No comments:

Post a Comment