As it has proven during past few weeks, this system is also quite hard to transfer from one country to another - not because of technical difficulty, but because of the learning curve in managing the system by the editors.
This problem can not be overridden just by choosing a different content management system, but by also changing the organization behind it and focusing on importance of each aspect of the website.
Therefore we have decided to focus the web communications in future on:
- Current news, updates and project information
- Promoting main (core) projects of ASCE
- Establishing a cemeteries database with dispersed managing
- Establish simple news and updates blog (done)
- Establish cemeteries database with dispersed managing (end of November)
- Arranging all together into ASCE designed website (December)